Adult Family therapy London
ONLINE WORKSHOPS: We are offering online intensives and sessions from April 2020. These intensives reflect the same objectives and information as in-person workshops. We are able to offer more flexibility in time, group size, and frequency. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07939624790 for more information.
Adult Family therapy and Counseling – Relationship-therapy & Recovery Approach
Relationship Therapy & Recovery helps families cope with any family situation that causes stress, trauma, anger, or conflict. Family relationships can be difficult to navigate, and at Relationship Therapy & Recovery we help improve troubled relationships between family members using a structured process that facilitates communication and understanding.
- Each session is driven by the challenges and obstacles that the family is experiencing
- The therapist guides discussion between the members of the family
- Each family member is heard and given an opportunity to state their issues.
- Everyone’s feelings are considered.
- Existing dynamics are challenged.
- The aim is to improve communication and learn skills to cope with challenging situations.
- During each session, the therapist will help all family members to identify and uncover the root causes of the issues
We highly recommend, when possible, that all family members attend a session that usually lasts for up to two hours.
Please note that Relationship Therapy & Recovery does not accept family members under the age of 18.